Ways to Pay Your Utility Bill
To meet the needs of our residents, the Village of Sugar Grove offers many options to pay your village utility bill including the ability to pay 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To pay your utility bill you may:
• Pay your bill online by visiting the BS&A Online Utility Billing Payment Service. For instructions and more information, see below.
• Pay your bill automatically with Direct Debit from your checking account. To learn how, click here.
• Pay in Person at Village Hall (credit, debit, cash or check) – 10 S. Municipal Drive, Sugar Grove, IL 60554
• Use our 24-hour Drop Box located in the parking lot outside the main entrance to Village Hall, next to the planter
• Visit the Sugar Grove branches of 1st National Bank, First Secure, and Old Second.
• Pay By Mail – Be sure to allow five days to assure crediting by the due date.
• On-Line Banking thru your Financial Institution. When using your financial institutions banking option it can take up to 10 (ten) business days for a check to reach the Village. If you utilize on-line banking remember there can be delays, so schedule your payment accordingly.
Please note, PHONE PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Accounts that have payments declined for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) will be assessed a $35.00 NSF fee, per occurrence.
BS&A Online Utility Billing Payment Service
BS&A Online is more than just an application to simply pay your current utility bill online. Through BS&A Online you can:
- View your utility billing account activity
- Review billing, payment and usage history over the last two years
- Make payments online by either debit/credit card or electronic check, at no additional charge*
*Please note that automatic payment is not available through BS&A Online, but can be set-up by completing and returning this form to the Village’s Finance Department.
To Pay Your Utility Bill Online:
- Go to BS&A Online bill pay.
- Enter your account number that is provided on your village utility bill, if you do not have your bill on hand, please call 630-391-7202 for assistance.
- Select the record to continue.
- From here you may make your payment. By clicking on View Additional Account information, you will be able to view your account history, usage and current billing information.
- For easier access next time click on the blue ribbon, where you will be prompted to create a new account for easier access next time round. Then all that is required is to sign in here
Sign-Up for Paperless Billing
To help our residents “Go Green,” the Village offers paperless billing. To sign-up, click Sign up for Paperless Billing and compete the online form. You will be notified via email when your utility bill is issued instead of receiving a traditional paper bill in the mail. Please note, this is not a direct debit service. You may contact Utility Billing at 630-391-7200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.