Hankes Road Bridge
The Hankes Road Bridge is owned by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and maintained by the Sugar Grove Township Highway Department. The Village of Sugar Grove is not responsible for the bridge. To view a copy of the Township Agreement with IDOT for maintenance of the Hankes Road Bridge, please click here.
IL Route 47 and I-88 Interchange Ramps Are Open
The new ramps carrying traffic to and from the east on the Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88) at Illinois Route 47 are now open.
Village of Sugar Grove 2019 Road Program Complete
This project is complete.
- DC Recycling Offers Limited Yard Waste Totes Rental Program
- Transportation Service for Seniors and Disabled
- Solicitors and Telemarketers
- Notice of Adoption of Prevailing Wage
- Refuse Calendar
- Public Hearings
- Hankes Road Bridge
Still Enjoying Your Outdoor Holiday Lights?
Just a reminder that per Village Code outdoor holiday lights must be taken down by March 25th.
2020 U.S. Census is Coming
The 2020 US Census is beginning soon! Residents will have the option to respond via phone, mail, or on-line starting approximately mid-March before official census takers visit homes starting in May. Please consult the following timeline for dates and information related to the Census. March 12-20: Households will begin receiving official Census Bureau mail with […]
Village of Sugar Grove Restaurant Survey Results
On Thursday, January 16, 2020, the Village of Sugar Grove issued an electronic survey to 1,878 resident utility customers via email seeking input regarding restaurant preferences in the Village of Sugar Grove. The Village sought feedback on three questions: 1. How many times per week do you eat out? 2. When you eat out, how […]
Sugar Grove Sets New Home Fees at $17,850
Recognizing the positive impacts of new home construction, the Sugar Grove Village Board has established 2020 building and permitting fees at a level intended to encourage development throughout the Village. Effective immediately, the maximum cap on new home permit fees is $17,850. This fee is in effect through April 30, 2021. “The Village has a […]
- Village of Sugar Grove Recognizes 100th Anniversary of the League of Women Voters
- Early Voting and Voter Registration Information for March 17, 2020 Primary Election
- Electric Supply Vendors – Residents Reminded to Use Caution
- Winter Weather Mailbox Reminders
- Important Notice Regarding Third Party Utility Bill Payment Vendors
- Residents May Add Email Address to Utility Bill Accounts
- Still Enjoying Your Outdoor Holiday Lights?
Calendar of Events