- National Public Alert on October 3, 2018
- Solicitors and Telemarketers
- Electric Aggregation Program Suspended Effective October 2018
Ever consider running for local office? Now is the time to start.
Petitions for candidates seeking election in the Consolidated Election (April 2, 2019) are now available. Three (3) Trustee position will be on the ballot. All are four (4) year terms, serving the community at-large.
- HIRING SEASONAL WORKERS – Full time, Part-time and Part-Time Flexible hours!
- Notice of Adoption of Prevailing Wage – Updated August 15, 2018
2018 Refuse Calendar
- Illinois Bicentennial Celebration Begins!
- Public Hearings
September is National Preparedness Month
Preparing your family for an emergency is as simple as a conversation over dinner. Get started with tips from ready.gov.
MetroNet Inc. Franchise Approved
On July 31, 2018 the Village Board approved a non-exclusive Franchise Agreement with MetroNet Inc. for the provision of internet services. MetroNet expects to begin work in the Village as early as next week. Residents in the initial build areas will be receiving letters directly MetroNet. The majority of the Village will be included in […]
Tollway Working on 17 Local Crossroad Bridges on I-88
- Help Us Help You
- ComEd Tree Trimming Notice
- Register to Vote Online
Sidewalks & Pedestrians
Sidewalk – A paved area off to the side of a roadway for pedestrians. Pedestrian – A person travelling by foot
- September is National Preparedness Month
Calendar of Events