- Updated Village Clerk Office Hours
- Solicitors and Telemarketers
- Register to Vote Online
- Illinois Tollway I-88 Crossroad and Bridge Work
- Yard Waste Pickup Starts April 2nd
- Village Receives Award in Financial Reporting for the 17th year
2018 Refuse Calendar
- Lock It or Lose It
- Illinois Bicentennial Celebration Begins!
- Metronet Update
- Motorcycle Awareness
- Building Safety Week
Public Service Week
In honor of the millions of public employees
- Arbor Day Proclamation
- ComEd Tree Trimming Notice
Sidewalks & Pedestrians
Sidewalk – A paved area off to the side of a roadway for pedestrians. Pedestrian – A person travelling by foot
The Village appreciates that our residents want to help others and not add to landfills. However, we ask that you not utilize a donation box until you verify that it is an authorized donation box.
Are You An Above Average Utility Customer?
Being above average is something to strive for, make a goal and reach it. However, when it comes to water usage being above average means you could be wasting money, water, and possibly causing damage to your home. The average person uses approximately 80 gallons of water per day. That is an average of 2,400 […]
Calendar of Events