- Start Utility Services (Water, Sewer, Refuse)
- Recycling and Refuse Information
- Utility Bill Payment Options
- Other Information
Congratulations on your decision to become (or considering to be) a resident of the Village of Sugar Grove. There is an abundance of information available and we would like to take just a moment to highlight a few items.
* Parking is not allowed on the Village streets between 2:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. If you or a visitor to your home needs to park on a street overnight, please call the non-emergency police department phone at 630-391-7270, be prepared to leave the make, model, license, and color of the vehicle. You may also request overnight parking online.
* The Village of Sugar Grove and the Fox Metro Water Reclamation District (FMWRD) partner to provide water reclamation services. The Village provides sewer line and lift station maintenance. Fox Metro Water Reclamation District (FMWRD) provides wastewater treatment and bills separately for their service.