Welcome to the neighborhood!
We thank you for choosing the Village of Sugar Grove as your home.
Click here to access the Village of Sugar Grove Resident Information Sheet that provides details on various important topics including:
• Refuse, recycling and yard waste pickup schedules
• Village policies
• And much more
The Village website is an important communication tool to keep you informed of upcoming events and happenings in your community as well as a great resource for questions and concerns you may have about Sugar Grove. We encourage all residents to explore the site and subscribe to receive notifications so you can stay abreast of all Village activities at https://www.sugargroveil.gov/subscriptions/.
There is an abundance of information available and we would like to take just a moment to highlight a few items.
- Start Utility Services (Water, Sewer, Refuse)
- Recycling and Refuse Information
- Utility Bill Payment Options
- Frequently Requested Information Links
* Parking is not allowed on the Village streets between 2:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. If you or a visitor to your home needs to park on a street overnight, please call the non-emergency police department phone at 630-391-7270, be prepared to leave the make, model, license, and color of the vehicle. You may also request overnight parking online.
* The Village of Sugar Grove and the Fox Metro Water Reclamation District (FMWRD) partner to provide water reclamation services. The Village provides sewer line and lift station maintenance. Fox Metro Water Reclamation District (FMWRD) provides wastewater treatment and bills separately for their service.
Again, we welcome you to Sugar Grove. If we can be of assistance, please call us at 630-391-7200.