Service Requests

Street Signs and Street Lights

To report a missing street sign, street light that is out or malfunctioning please use our service request form or call  630/391-7230 ext. 10.  State  the location, including the house number or intersection along with a brief description of the problem   Please also include your name and phone number so that we may contact you if additional information is needed.

Water Main Break

To report a watermain break, or water service problems from the hours of 7:30 to 3:00 please call 630/391-7230. Outside of the hours, or on weekends and holidays please call 630-897-8707 ext 1 (police dispatch). Tell the dispatcher what the problem is and the location.  The dispatcher will then notify the proper Village staff to take care of the problem.

Sugar Grove