On August 19, 2020 at 7:00 p.m., the Village of Sugar Grove Planning Commission will hold public hearings on two Village Zoning Ordinance amendments.
- A proposed amendment will create a “data center” zoning district along with definitions, standards and criteria, bulk regulations, and other regulations as may be necessary for this use. To view the proposed amendment, click here.
- A proposed text amendment adding “mulch, firewood sales” to the Table of Permitted Uses (Section 11-4-22) and any other sections of the Zoning Ordinance as may be necessary to support or relate to this use. To view the proposed amendment, click here.
The August 19, 2020, Planning Commission meeting will be held with changes to allow appointed officials, staff and the public to participate remotely as detailed in Public Act 101-0640.
To give a comment at the meeting, you may:
- Email your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting. Your comment will be read aloud during the public hearing portion of the Village Board meeting by a Village staff member.
- Join by phone call. Just prior to the meeting, call (872) 240-3212 (Access Code: 387-199-181) to join through Go To Meeting. Members of the public will be muted during the meeting to allow the Village Board to conduct business, but will be unmuted during the public hearing portion of the meeting to allow for comments.
- You may also still attend the meeting and give public comment in person, however, for everyone’s safety residents are strongly encouraged to stay home and participate remotely. If attending in person, members of the public are required to stay six feet from any other person in the room. Room attendance will be limited to no more the twelve people at any one time with attendees being rotated in if needed.
If you have questions regarding this petition, you may direct them to the Zoning Administrator, 601 Heartland Drive, Sugar Grove, Illinois 60554, or 630-391-7226 during normal business hours. Normal business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.