- Start Utility Services (Water, Sewer, Refuse)
- Recycling and Refuse Information
- Utility Bill Payment Options
Congratulations on your decision to become (or considering to be) a resident of the Village of Sugar Grove. There is an abundance of information available and we would like to take just a moment to highlight a few items.
* Parking is not allowed on the Village streets between 2:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. If you or a visitor to your home needs to park on a street overnight, please call the non-emergency police department phone at 630-391-7270, be prepared to leave the make, model, license, and color of the vehicle. You may also request overnight parking online.
* Landscape waste is picked up from April 1st through the last pickup in November. Refuse pickup includes one large item per week (no electronics, whitegoods or tires).There are two whitegood pickups scheduled each year, watch the web and the monthly newsletter for dates. *
Residents of Sugar Grove are members of both the Sugar Grove Park District and the Fox Valley Park District.
* The Village of Sugar Grove and the Fox Metro Water Reclamation District (FMWRD) partner to provide water reclamation services. The Village provides sewer line and lift station maintenance. Fox Metro Water Reclamation District (FMWRD) provides wastewater treatment and bills separately for their service.
Please note that for most areas of the Village water, sewer, and refuse service is provided.
Residents of unincorporated Prestbury receive refuse service from the Prestbury HOA.
Electric, cable & internet are not provided by the Village.