- Pay your bill online. Click on Utility Billing Search and enter your account number found on your bill.
- Pay your bill automatically with Direct Debit from your checking account
- Pay in Person at Village Hall (credit, debit, cash or check) – 10 S. Municipal Drive, Sugar Grove, IL 60554
- A 24-hour Drop Box is located in the parking lot outside the main entrance to Village Hall, next to the planter
- Payments are accepted at the Sugar Grove branches of 1st National Bank, First Secure, and Old Second.
- Pay By Mail. Be sure to allow five days to assure crediting by the due date
- On-Line Banking thru your Financial Institution. When using your financial institutions banking option it can take up to 10 (ten) business days for a check to reach the Village. If you utilize on-line banking remember there can be delays, so schedule your payment accordingly. PHONE PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Accounts that have payments declined for Non Sufficient Funds (NSF) will be assessed a $35.00 NSF fee, per occurrence.